Let’s make some connections.
For general inquiries such as feedback, saying hi, asking a question, please use the form at the bottom of this page.
I get a lot of emails, so please be patient, I will get back to you*. I try and check my emails once or twice a day however it can sometimes take me a while to get through everything.
*due to a sudden increase in spammy messages that I receive from people/businesses who obviously haven’t even looked at my website or know what I do/offer, and try to sell me on something or ask me to publish their articles that are seriously not relevant, I will only be replying to what I consider “genuine contacts”.
Other Contact Forms
Wait! Are you contacting me for one of these reasons listed below? If so, please use the below links to visit the relevant pages.
– Want to be a guest poster? – go to Guest Post page.
– Want to write an article for The Writer’s Guide? – go to Writers Guide page.
– Want me to do a book review? – go to Book Review Guidelines page.
– Want to advertise, run a promo or get a product reviewed? – go to Service page.
– Are you trying to sell me on something that has little to do with this site or the readers? Then please don’t contact me at all!
Each of the pages mentioned above has a specific “contact me form” and have extra details and notifications as to whether I’m still accepting these.
General Enquiry Form