Hello! I’m Ari
I’m a writer. Well, at least I try to be.
Raised on British weather (wet), inspired by an abundance of movies (mostly Sci-fi & fantasy) and with an unhealthy addiction to buying (all the) books.
I write novel-length, fantasy stories that I hope one day I will actually let other people read as published books. 🙂
Wanna say hi? Drop me a message
As well as writing, I have a collection of hobbies that I have done to pass the time over the years. Including archery, art, gardening, reading, rescuing animals, making & selling jewellery, collecting coloured pens and pottery.
Oh and the skeleton playing the piano? That’s Bert 🙂
I also love nature and am often outside photographing it especially butterflies and frogs.
I also collect pets. These are the ones I’ve had over the last few years. Many are no longer with us, and the dog is actually my mother-in-law’s, but I’ve claimed him as my own!
all photos © Ari Meghlen (or her partner)
Want to know more about me? Check out these articles
ABOUT ME articles
- Bad at being an adult (part 1)
- Bad at being an adult (part 2)
- 12 Writing Facts About Me
- How I live with my roommate, Anxiety
- 8 Bad Habits
- 2017 Writing Goals
- English lass in Ireland
- Little slices of my Artwork
- A Year in Northern Ireland
- Top 10 UK Writing Blog (2018)
- Author Spotlight – Ari Meghlen (featured on The Writer’s Treasure Chest)
- Ex Libris – Ari Meghlen Audio Interview
- Meet Ari Meghlen, Writer (featured on Rachel Poli’s Blog)
TAG YOU’RE IT articles
JUST SOME THOUGHTS